Ready to take your faith on the road?
Join Covenant Players!
We are now accepting applications for people ready to join
- January 2019
- July/August 2019
"The one thing I do, however, is to forget what is behind me and do my best to reach what is ahead. So I run straight toward the goal in order to win the prize, which is God's call through Christ Jesus to the life above." Philippians 3:13-14 (Good News Bible)
Stepping out of the routine of life is a big step... yet that is the very place from which Christ called His disciples - from the every day routines of life - asking them to drop everything and, "...come, follow me."
In Covenant Players we believe that when the Lord calls us to His ranks of active missioners, every risk, every challenge and change, every movement toward His calling is worth the cost. For we are assured that Christ loves us and the gain is eternal.
Drama experience is not a joining requirement – Covenant Players provides full and ongoing professional theatre & leadership training. It is a wonderful opportunity for discipleship, service, ministry and travel.
- Covenant Players is a Christian repertory theatre ministry. We have been in existence for over 50 years.
- Covenant Players ministers currently in over 30 countries and in 11 languages.
- The units fulfill two major road missions each year.
- The initial commitment is for a year and a half, which includes three missions and a summer and winter training time.
The application process includes
- Completing an application form
- Seeing a performance
- Participating in an in-depth interview
- Providing character references from three people who can evaluate how you work. (Please note: References need to be from employers, managers, members of the clergy who have known you a year or longer, teachers and other professions. References can not be accepted from family members, friends or relatives. When in doubt, please ask.)
Click on the links to learn more about how YOU can become a part of this challenging, dynamic, blessed-by-the-Lord lifestyle.